Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's Monday already??


1. ">Antique'>http://flickr.com/photos/89329932@N00/1143334866/">Antique bubble waltz, 2. 51*(365), 3. yum., 4. 60'>http://flickr.com/photos/61787893@N00/688689388/">60 minutes in Ellicott City: 8122 Main St., 5. Don't" cry Baby, 6. star*lover, 7. oh'>http://flickr.com/photos/32738672@N00/723154246/">oh sparklers, 8. Wiltshire, 9. Love'>http://flickr.com/photos/71367583@N00/565731119/">Love Is Just A Four-Letter Word, 10. Lavender'>http://flickr.com/photos/7121172@N02/567513120/">Lavender Flower, Please View Large!, 11. Untitled, 12. hmmmmm.....
Hi! :)
I wanted to share some recent faves from Flickr. I love this site, I am so inspired by these talented photographers! :)
I can't believe the weekend's over already, crazy. But we did get a lot done for once! ha ha
Lots of cleaning, grocery shopping...you know, the boring stuff. :)
Have a great day!
Charin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

Fauve Design said...

Fun stuff,i luv flickr too.Just discovered it!

Unknown said...

i got a lot done this weekend too, so sad its monday again though, i hear ya! haha. thanks for commenting in my blog, I DID have fun! :) Love the pics you got from flickr, i love that site too, sometimes i spend hours just looking at pics on there! have a great tuesday, ttyl!

Unknown said...

hey i tagged you on my blog! :)