Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So this is what they do all day :)





I've wondered sometimes what my husband and daughter do while I'm at work in the afternoons. :)
Well, today he had pictures to show me. Yep, my sweet 7 month old little baby girl is holding a Nintendo controller!! ha ha
And no, she doesn't really play Super Mario Bros. but it looks like she is, huh? :) My crazy husband! :) But I love that he took pictures of it for me. :)
P.S. Excuse our messy living room! :) We're installing new flooring and everything is a mess right now. But I didn't want that to stop me from sharing :)

12 comments:

Leah said...

That is hilarious! So cute!!

Melonie said...

These pics are too cute!

Anonymous said...

ahhh so cute!!! She is super cute!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that???? So neat that your hubby thought to take pics. Daddy and Katie bonding is a sweet thing even if over Mario Bros.
Denise

scrappin_gomer said...

SO CUTE!!! Hey, start her early I say. And your daughter is so beautiful! I know I told you earlier, but seriously...she really is THAT pretty

Miranda

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Awwwwwwww......... what precious pictures! What a little cutie she is!

Alex said...

She is adorable - I found your blog over at Heidi Swaps(what bad karma, huh?!) and I love it! I will be back to visit often! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mika said...

Great pics, If you like visit my blog www.mikascrap.typepad.com

Elle's Studio said...

HAHA!! That is soooo cute and funny!! What a sweet baby you have!!

Fauve Design said...

whaha too cute!!SO sweet your hubby took those pictures for you!

Anonymous said...

too funny! oh my!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

That is so funny! Yea--why is it that the house is trashed after Daddy has watched the little one??