Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm still here...






Hi :)
It's been awhile since I've updated!
I wanted to share my latest scrapbook projects, one of my cutie Katie Shae and my first ever clear mini album! :) It was fun to work with something completely different than normal. I've been wanting to get these pictures scrapped from my fun weekend at Elsie's. :)

I have news! :) I posted awhile back about us possibly getting a Maltese, and we did! She's adorable :) She's 4 years old and she only weighs 5 lbs, soooo tiny! She's getting along really well with Katie and *one* of my cats...the other one hides under my bed 24/7. ;)
The weird thing is her name....Emma! I have had that picked out for a baby girls name for about 5 or 6 years! Guess I won't be naming any girls that. :) She's too old to be changing her name now. The best part of all? Her previous owners paid $865 for her and *gave* her to us!! So happy about that! :) I've always wanted a Maltese or a Pug but couldn't really justify paying that much for one.
Other than that life's just been busy as always, I have been getting our house a lot more organized which feels wonderful! I've been re-purposing baskets and file cabinets, etc. to make good use of them and it makes me so happy. :) Lame, huh? :)
Katie's walking a lot more, she hardly crawls anymore. She's getting so big :)
She still has random hats on her head all the time and doesn't eat very well. Still calls me "MamaDee" and loves Charlie Brown cartoons :) Love that little girl! <3
I'll be back soon with some pictures to share very soon from a graduation photo shoot that I took, I've been working on getting those edited. I also need to get some pictures of little Emma to show you! :)
Charin

5 comments:

Melonie said...

Love the new LO and that mini rocks!! Congrats on the new pup too!

Leah said...

cute layout! and I love that mini! I need to try some clear stuff!

Silje Røe Hagland said...

holy crappp, I lOOOOVE that mini! Clear albums are so fun!!
Congrats on the "puppy", you have to post pictures!! <3

I miss you!!

Erika said...

How exciting about Emma! I can't wait to see some pics of her.

I totally understand the excitement of a more organized home, though. We just had a yard sale, made $150 and got rid of most of the boxes taking up so much closet and attic space. It is nice that it's no longer here!

Anonymous said...

Oh man....Katie is so adorable! I'm having baby fever worse than ever right now! Love your little acrylic album! :)