Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vintage fabric goodness :)



A new customer of mine at work brought me the sweetest gift this week! :) She came through with these cuties sewn onto a shirt and I asked her if she made them, and told them that I could just see them on a scrapbook project. :) (We scrapbookers see our art form everywhere we look, don't we?) Just a few days later and she brought me a whole bag full of these! I think they look adorable with a button in the center :)
Random acts of kindness bring so much joy, I need to remember to do this kind of thing for more people!
I hope your week is going well! :) I have my latest photo session up to share here, I took pictures of my sweet friend Valarie's son. He is a cutie!!

Oh, sorry for this random little bit, but Denise if you are reading this can you e-mail me? :) I don't know your e-mail address! :) Mine is charinkellie(at)yahoo.com.
Have a good night everyone!
Charin

5 comments:

Bekka said...

Oh my goodness -- these are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Yay for cute yo-yos! Can't wait to see what you do with these, Charin!

dani said...

aw, what a great gift!
you know, I'm always trying to make those but i can't ever get them to turn out right! lol, no idea why!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Us said...

so cute, that was ssoo sweet!

Michelle said...

Those are too cute!! =) And the photos are lovely, too! Happy day!