Friday, June 20, 2008

Tommorow's a special day....




For a couple of reasons...the first being that one of my best friends is getting married!! :) Aaron has been a really close friend of mine for 8 years, when we all used to work together at the grocery store together and took way too many breaks :) I'm so happy that he met Traci...I could tell from the first time I met her that they were going to get married, and well I was right! :) :)
I'm so happy that he found such a sweet girl to share his life with!
And the second reason is because tomorrow just happens to be me and Kevin's 5 year anniversary....Aaron and Traci are going to share our anniversary, down the the hour! hehe
It's going to be so much fun, Kevin is one of his groomsmen and I'm their photographer. So I'll have lots of pictures to share! :)
Cheers to them and a beautiful life together! :)
Charin

1 comment:

Bekka said...

Happy Anniversary!!!