









My sister Jessica and I went on a road trip to Branson Monday...it was so much fun even though it was so rainy and gross out! I love rainy days, but mostly when I can stay in with cozy clothes and read a book :)We've been talking about taking a shopping trip together forever, but this time it happened because Katie really needed new clothes and I was having a really hard time finding any here. :)
So we packed up and went to a mall along the way to let the kids stretch their legs and play...for the first time ever Katie was *really* excited to play on the rides! Even on the train that she got strapped into and she drove it on a track away from me, smiling and laughing all the way :) The pictures of her smiley face make my heart melt! :)
So after an emergency stop to get Katie some french fries (she was getting a little cranky in the car! hehe) we made it to Branson, grabbed some yummy lunch at Ruby Tuesday's
and did some hard core shopping at Carters, The Children's Place and Bath & Body Works :) If the truth were known I had really spent my budget at Carters...but wouldn't it be silly to just go to one shop?? :) I thought so too :)
Katie picked out a hat that she *had* to get at The Children's Place, I don't have a picture of her wearing it yet but I will get one soon. It's a turquoise cowboy hat with a built in tiara! :)
She refused to let go of it even after we got home and slept with it on her chest :)
She refused to let go of it even after we got home and slept with it on her chest :)
And the last picture is the stash of clothes I came home with, you can't tell but it's about 6 layers deep :) I think little Katie's definitely set for clothes for this Summer!
We had such a good time, I love spending time with my sweet sister and nephews! :)
Charin
We had such a good time, I love spending time with my sweet sister and nephews! :)
Charin






5 comments:
That sounds soooo fun! How far away do you live from Branson? We were there about two years ago and went to the Carter's outlet...I think it was Carter's anyway, and my mom bought my daughter a ton of clothes!!!! Anyway, the pics are too cute, and Katie Shea sounds like she is becoming even more fun than ever!
Hey Erika! :) I live about 2 1/2 hours from there :) It's a good thing I'm not closer, I would be broke all the time!
I love me some Branson -- lol, it's sooo silly but I've been going there since I was a kid (Kansas City is only about 3 hours away, yay!) and I still love it.
Looks like you had fun!
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
Dont you just love Branson!! Looks like you got her a lot of cute clothes!! Love the photos so cute!!
Look at all those cute clothes!
Post a Comment