Thursday, May 01, 2008

kickin' it old school :)

Completely inspired by Leigh-Ann's post today, I thought I'd share some of the music that I used to dance to and sing really, really loudly in my parents living room when they were gone for a date night :)
Memories! :)
Killing me Softly-The Fugees

Wannabe-Spice girls :) yep, I know...the Spice Girls!

All that She Wants-Ace of Base-yep :)

Heart and soul- T'pau

I could list so many more...but it would take forever :)
Don't be shy, list some of your favorites!

4 comments:

dani said...

omigosh! spice girls!
my friends and I used to pretend to be the spice girls... I was ginger spice :P

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Angie Delarie said...

Ohhh Charin Ace of base was also one of my favourites
You rock the music world!!!!Thanks for loving my cows!!

Unknown said...

omg, this took me all the way back to elementary school! haha. thanks for sharing these!

Leigh-Ann said...

fun fun!! :]

i'm at work right now and listening to your project playlist. good tracks lady! :>

today...i totally posted about Goonies ;) hehehehe