Sunday, May 04, 2008

Maybe?? :)



I have had a Maltese picked out as my dream dog for quite sometime now, tying with a Pug :) I just think they are so adorable! And after talking to one of my photography clients today I just might be getting one of these cuties! :) :) :)
We'll see if it works out, I have to find out if it's still available and if she'll play nice with Katie. :)
p.s this is not the exact dog, but I just wanted to show a visual for those who aren't familiar with Maltese's.
Charin

7 comments:

Bekka said...

Awww! So cute!!! I hope you get her! :)

Leah said...

That is an adorable dog!

Erika said...

That's a really cute little doggie. I like her hair bows! :)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW what a cutie!!! They are really sweet dogs. Just all of that hair and grooming... Hope things work out for you!

Unknown said...

i hope you get one, maltese's are adorable!

MaraMay said...

Omgosh her dog is gorgeous! YAY!
Come check out my blog! You're a weanner!!! LOL

Maggie Lamarre said...

Hi charin:
You have won the samples for the ribbon ring on my blog, can you please eamil your address to mrsdavis1024 at yahoo email?
thanks
Maggie