Tuesday, May 20, 2008

*make believe*


I love this song so, so much! It's beautiful and so wistful...love it!
The artist is Jeremy Larson, my friend Elsie's boyfriend.. :) He is a really cool guy (even though he wouldn't sing for me when I was at Elsie's! haha. But he did carry my luggage for me, so I can't be mad at him) Anyway, just wanted to share some music inspiration! :)

And speaking of music, tomorrow night's the deciding moment for the David's! :) I voted for David Cook...even though he didn't do as well tonight. I just wanted to give him a hug when he cried after his last song! He's going to rock, even if he doesn't win :)
Charin

5 comments:

Leah said...

That's the great thing about this stage of AI! Even if they don't win, if they've got what it takes, they'll do just fine!

Bekka said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing the video! Wow -- I've heard so much about him -- I can't believe I never thought to look him up on YouTube! Beautiful song!

And yeah, I'm rooting for David Cook, too! :)

dani said...

seriously beautiful song!

Everyone is just buzzing about David Cook here in KC.
I have a feeling no matter what the outcome he's going to be huge!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Erin Conrad said...

thanks for reminding me how wonderful that song is. i love it too! and i just downloaded david cook's version of mariah carey's "always be my baby". did you see when he sang that? it was amazing!

the goodie box girls said...

I know, I love both of the David's...I never get to vote, though, being in Canada! :(
I do think, though, that David Cook would do better WITHOUT the American Idol "title"...that way he can rock out with a band and do what he wants, right?

Love your blog, and Jeremy's song is awesome!

Talia:)