Nope, I'm not talking about politics...American Idol baby! :)
I love David Cook, he's been one of my favorites since the beginning. I really hope he wins, but even if he doesn't I know I'll be able to buy a CD of his soon which makes me happy :)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
He sounds awesome!
he was here in town not to long ago, a lot of my friends got to see him, I did not :(.
When I went over to Blue Springs to get my husbands hair cut there were signs for him EVERYWHERE!
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
He's the best ever to come though Idol. At least that Josiah character didn't make it through. ;)
I love him the best! I'm kind of hoping he doesn't win, so he won't get put on the AI treadmill and he can make the music he wants!
Post a Comment