Hi! :)
I have been working on getting some things started for my photography business and in the process I have decided to change the name of my photography blog. The web address was much too long to fit on business cards! :)
So just an FYI, I have changed the blog address to www.ablphoto.blogspot.com.
Thanks so much to those of you who have been supporting my photography business this far! I am really enjoying getting to work with all of you. :)
Charin
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Hey Charin, just popped over to your photo blog. There is actually a setting under publishing in blogger to change an existing blog url. If you wanted to do that, it transfers all your previous posts. I think you would have to delete the new one you created though because at this point it would tell you that addy is taken.
Hi Charin,
I linked into your site through a google alert. I'd like you to take a look at my business. We support photographers and help them through business, accounting, management, and other training tips. We also host your site, blog, shopping cart etc. Then, there's more, we link you directly to a professional print lab that ships all over the world. We are basically all the support you could possibly need for your business.
Check us out www.photoadvantage.net
Happy Shooting.
Jared - Founder
The PhotoAdvantage
"Being independent doesn't mean you have to be alone."
You make beautiful pictures!You go and do your thing honey!
I love ur stuff Sweetie !!
Ur photo's are amazing and the latest Layouts u have done for me are soo beautiful >>
Would u be on my design team ???
Are u allowed ??
Need ur email address >> havnt got it!!
:) very cool! you should totally buy ablphoto.com, I just checked and it's available!
I love your new abl blog header photo!!! So pretty!! Hope you business does great!!
Post a Comment