Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hi :)





Hi :) I can't believe it's Tuesday already! I have got to start updating this blog more often. ;)
I just wanted to share these pages and card that I've made over the past few days, I've been staying up way too late playing around but it feels good to get some done! :) The second page and the card were made using the I *heart* candy town collection from scrap in style. I love the collection! Lots of fun colors and fun non-scrap items to use.

And I this picture of Katie is just because I think she's beautiful and wanted to share. :)
She was just waking up from her nap when I took it.

The past couple of weeks have been a little insane for us, Kevin is working 2 hours overtime every day. That may not seem like a big deal, but he only gets like 4 hours sleep during the day total so it really stinks. I guess the paycheck will be nice, but I feel so bad for him! Oh! And we actually went on a date this weekend!! It was the first time since Katie was born, I checked my cell phone about a million times. :) I'm glad we went though.

Hmmmm, I guess I better get off here and start cleaning. I told myself I would clean all day and it's 2:00 and I haven't even started! ha ha

Have a good day!
Charin

5 comments:

Us said...

hello girl. love the new lo's esp. the top one!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess you are tired! Walmart is never any fun.....bet you are glad you got that overwith, I am too! Good to see you! Love the card, pages and definitely katie pics!
Denise

Anonymous said...

Oh man, overtime is rough! Way fun layouts...the love, Elsie works brilliantly with the hambly, for sure!

Leah said...

Love those pages! And the cleaning thing sounds so familiar! LOL

Unknown said...

aww, i love your new pics and layouts!! im so glad you got the i love candy town kit, you rocked it!! isnt it fun?? hope you have a great weekend girl!