Look what I won from Elle's studio! :) So excited, I just found out about this incredibly talented girl a couple of weeks ago, love her style!! Here's a link to her Etsy shop...lots of eye candy over there! :) Thanks so much, Elle!! :) Charin
ooo, she does have some fun stuff! I bet you're going to have a blast playing with that! A have a few of her things already, I need to use them! Thanks so much for your sympathy on my blog last week, you're such a sweetheart! I'm sorry your dh gets stressed from work too :( Hope things get better for him. I hope you're having a GREAT labor day weekend!
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
7 comments:
Owmy lucky girl,her goodies are the best!
oh how cute, you will have fun with those goodies!!!!
Denise
ps. show us when you get a l/o done!
Congrats great that you win some stuff. Love your blog and hope that you visit sometime my blog. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)
Oh, very fun! I just might have to get some!
Don't you love their "To-do" list?? Congrats--looks like fun stuff :)
Oh my! those are SOOO cute!
ooo, she does have some fun stuff! I bet you're going to have a blast playing with that! A have a few of her things already, I need to use them!
Thanks so much for your sympathy on my blog last week, you're such a sweetheart! I'm sorry your dh gets stressed from work too :( Hope things get better for him.
I hope you're having a GREAT labor day weekend!
Post a Comment