Monday, March 03, 2008

Guess what? :)


I have some happy news to share! :) I got a call this morning from ASU, this picture of mine won 1st prize in the landscape category of their photography contest! I'm really excited, and very honored! :) I owe my brother in law Jamie, I was at my parents taking pictures of him and my sister Jessica and he told me to look up at the sky. :)
Thanks, Jamie! :)
Charin

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey!!! That's wonderful!!! It is a beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! thats great girl!!! CONGRATS

Anonymous said...

yeah 1st prize! That is great charin!

Bekka said...

Congratulations -- that is a beautiful pic!

Fauve Design said...

wow amazing,huge congrats girl!And its a beautiful picture indeed!

dani j. said...

that's awesome! congrats!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Erika said...

Congrats! That is a gorgeous shot! So do you win any "thing" or just the honor? :)

jenniferp said...

yay!!!
congrats girl!
that is sooo exciting that picture is gorgeous!!!
ps. i honestly thought that you were going to say that you were preggers!

have you been watching flava?
ive been sooo busy i haven't been able to catch it.
i know that you in all of your ghetto fabulousness would be able to tell me!
haha.
loves you. <3

scrappin_gomer said...

That's wonderful!! Congratulations!!

Miranda

Erika said...

Hey Charin - I just added your blog link to my blog. If that's not OK, just let me know! :)

Unknown said...

wow congratulations girl!! I love that photo!!