


I am in love with the new Sassafras Lass lines! :) I have had so much fun playing with them since I got them this week at Scrapbook Addiction :) (Brandi, I'm gonna have to get the ones with the robots on them too :) )
And the first page I used Elsie's Toby line, love the colors! I have to say too, that I *completely* ripped Elsie off for the picture...I even copied the barrette. What can I say, I really loved her picture :)
So yeah! :) Just wanted to share those new pages, sorry for the horrid lighting on the first two. It's raining today, really dark outside.
Charin






7 comments:
These are gorgeous -- I've had my eye on these papers for awhile now!
Those pages are great!! I love the colors!! I love that paper too I got my hands on some too!!!
lovely layouts!
I love getting yummy new supplies -I just went and bought some of the new Love, Elsie Josie line from Hobby Lobby (yay for hubby making some extra spending money!) and I cannot wait to use it!
I'm going to have to remember to get some of that new Sassafras Lass soon!
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
lovin the lo's girl.
Such cute pages!
Love the new layouts! The Sass Lass lines are among my favorites!
I love your style and your baby is adorable.
http://thesassyowl.blogspot.com/
Paola
Post a Comment