Monday, March 31, 2008

Rainy nights...

Sometimes rainy nights are good because it's perfect for making time to hang out in your pj's, watching a movie with your sweet daughter and husband. We haven't done that in *so* long! It was wonderful. I'm all about trying to make time for the little things...we need to work on that more.
P.S. We watched Enchanted, I love that movie :) I saw it in theater, but I'm really glad that it's out on DVD now! :)
Have a wonderful week, make time to hang out in your pj's at least once :)
Charin

3 comments:

Melonie said...

I totally hung out in my pj's today too! I scrapped most of the afternoon and watched cheesy TV the rest. It was bliss.

Kevin said...

The evening was nice, although the movie left a little to be desired. :) That was more your kind of cheesy happiness movie. :)

Bekka said...

I finally got to see Enchanted! So cute!

I went on a movie binge this weekend -- Waitress, Across the Universe, and Dan in Real Life...can you tell I discovered the $1 movie rental kiosk?! :D