




Katie Shae had her first Easter egg hunt today! :) We had such a good time, went over to my sister Jessica's for Katie to hunt eggs with her cousins Jathan and Jared and we had a yummy cookout :) Just wanted to share a few pictures of my precious baby! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter, remember how blessed we are to have a Savior that died for our sins and that He was buried and that He rose again the third day...because of this gift you have free salvation! You just have to reach out and take it :) (1st Corinthians 15 verses 1-4)
Charin






9 comments:
Just wanted to wish you a happy and blessed Easter!
She's such a beautiful little girl, although I can't approve of her taste for boiled eggs! Yuck! :)
Oh my goodness how cute Katie Shea looked in her Easter outfit and bow!!!! Looks like a glorious Easter y'all had. The Easter basket was quite breath-taking as well. ;)
she is sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!! great photos!!!
she is sooo CUTE! love these pics! I hope you guys had a wonderful easter!
Adorable!!! Love the balerina basket! Wow Jessica has pretty green grass :) Ours is ...not!
she's so cute in her purple! I like those clear eggs too, I hadn't seen those before.
such precious pictures!
OMG!!! That basket is just *too* cute! Great pics and lovely little subject :) Happy Belated Easter :)
Kinsey
Post a Comment