oooh ouch! I hear ya, my cats have given me some nasty scratches over the years. If cats weren't adorable little kittens first, no one would have one because they are crazy pets!
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
6 comments:
oooh ouch! I hear ya, my cats have given me some nasty scratches over the years. If cats weren't adorable little kittens first, no one would have one because they are crazy pets!
I'm kidding... kind of. :P
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
ouch! that looks like it hurt.
i looooove the color of your hair here. its such a pretty shade of red!
AUW nice cat you have (hahaha!) Hope to see you around. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)
That's what my hand looks like right now, thanks to my crazy furball!
HOLY CRAP! ouch for sure!
Hope they heal fast <3
oooocuhie!!!
Post a Comment