I stole a little bit of time Sunday night to get some scrap pages done :) I couldn't wait, having new pictures and new scrap products is too tempting! :) Charin
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
9 comments:
awesome layouts, and of course awesome photos! love them!
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
Great Layouts! I really love how you labelled the people in that last one! Thanks for the inspiration!
Excellent as always. :)
Very cute!! I dig the doodling on the photo of the 4 of you.
oooh, such cute pages!! it looks like you had so much fun!!
your layouts are so delightful!
mmmmm, i love how you did the names curving in white on top :)
you have really cute hair :)
Love these pages!
these are great!!
Post a Comment