Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Getting ready...


I have these two pretty dresses hanging on the outside of Katie's armoire, ready for Easter weekend :) Her armoire is actually white...but I wanted to add a soft pink wash to go along with the girly theme :) I love having a little girly girl! :)
I have to hurry up and get some stuff ready for this weekend! There's cupcakes to bake, easter baskets to fill and a birthday supper for my husband to plan. Oh work, it gets in the way sometimes :)
Charin

6 comments:

Bekka said...

Awww...those dresses are absolutely adorable! Have a happy Easter! :)

Unknown said...

aww, they are adorable!! i looove easter baby clothes!! :D

Erika said...

How special! Which dress will she get to wear on Easter day? I've got Madeleine's outfit ready but haven't gotten the basket contents at all. I need to get on with it!

dani j. said...

awww... so cute!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Crystal said...

Awwww, both dresses are so cute. Love the soft pink glow too, and I agree...we could get a lot more fun done if it weren't for all the work. :) My baby girl is too big for Easter baskets this year :(, so we're filling a purse instead :). Just gotta fill something with candy!!!!!

Us said...

have i ever told u just how sweet you are!!