




She was so cute, as soon as we walked outside she looked around at everything with a huge amazed smile on her face! :) :) She even tasted her first bite of snow.
We didn't stay out too long, since it was so cold for her, but we did make this snowman! :)
We didn't stay out too long, since it was so cold for her, but we did make this snowman! :)
That definitely brought back memories from my childhood.
Kevin made the bottom and I did the middle and head and decorated his face :) Isn't he cute? :)







16 comments:
Oh my goodness -- she looks like she's having fun! Adorable photos!
I want to build a snowman! :)
She is such a Q-T Pie!!! Love the snowman!
You are *the* happiest person I know. I love reading your blog. You can't help but smile when wandering on over here.
Your pictures are so cute, and congratulations on your upcoming business!!
wow! Look at all that snow!!! Your snowman is totally cute, definitly brings back some childhood memories :)
Such cute pictures <3
God, that snow shoe shot is ADORABLE!
LOL fun stuff!Look at her :D An di luv the footstep picture,so smart!
OMG I love the snowman lol, great job and pictures!
Love the photos and the snowman with those buttons is just too cute!!!!!!!!
GREAT pics! So precious! LOVE the footprint one...
Love your snowman! He is colorful!
cute pics!! I love that one of your footprints! That snow man is too cool!
such cute photos!
Ok those photos are adorable! Lovin the snowman eyes:-)
I love the shot of the snowprints what a great one love it.
Good luck on you business with the shots i have seen you will do great:)
Katie is so cute in that hat. :)
I absolutely hate cold weather, but the snow looks like so much fun. We haven't had a good snow since 1993 here in Alabama!
Post a Comment