



I love weekends :) This one has been so relaxing, watched a marathon of America's Next Top Model, did some scrapbooking and some shopping! :) I wanted to share these cute new shoes, every girl has to have a pair like this, right? :) Katie wanted to play in them too, she's a girl after my heart for sure :)
I also wanted to share a few pictures of Katie, she's in her big girl carseat now! I love it, she's much happier facing the front of the car where she can see out. :)
The last picture shows just how much she has grown in one year! :)
The last picture shows just how much she has grown in one year! :)
I took a picture each month with her poodle that her Grandma and Papa gave her when she was first born, I am planning on making a mini-book with all of those pictures and journaling about her growth and milestones from each month. She has changed so much! :) So hard to believe that the first year is over!
My sweet friend Fauve just sent me a message to share that she used a picture of me for one of her pages for The Dozens Kit Club, I feel so honored! :) This girl has just been *exploding* on the scrap scene lately, she has her own article called "Trends for the Dutch scrapbooking magazine called "Scrap!" and is guest designing for The Dozens...I know she is going to be going so far and I am really happy for her! :)
My sweet friend Fauve just sent me a message to share that she used a picture of me for one of her pages for The Dozens Kit Club, I feel so honored! :) This girl has just been *exploding* on the scrap scene lately, she has her own article called "Trends for the Dutch scrapbooking magazine called "Scrap!" and is guest designing for The Dozens...I know she is going to be going so far and I am really happy for her! :)
Edited to add:
One more thing! :) My hubby started a blog, go leave him some comment love please! :)
Here's to a great week everyone! :)
Cheers,
Cheers,
Charin






10 comments:
Great new [girlie] car seat. Love the shoes! And the photo with Katie's puppy is really neat. :)
Those shoes are gorgeous! Such cute photos!
i saw that fauve had used a pic of you on one of her dozens los, thats awesome!! :D I love your pics, those shoes are gorgeous!
Awe girl,you are so sweet to mention this on your blog!Thanks for believing in me :D
And owmy look at little katie,in your FABBY new shoe's!
LOVE the shoes!!! Wherever did you find them?
Thanks everyone! :)
Cat, I bought the shoes at Maurices. Love their clothing and shoes! :)
CUUUTE shoes!
Look at her, growing so fast! :)
<3
My how she has grown! So neat that you are doing a mini book to document milestones! So important and so fun to look back at and talk about later! Love the shoes! wow-I can see you in those for sure!
Katie looks pretty stylin' in them too!
hey charin! thanks for stopping by my blog (which is in bad need of an update!). :)
those shoes are rockin'! and those little tiny feets insides them, aw!
Post a Comment