Sunday, January 27, 2008

I <3 weekends





Weekends are my favorite :)
I bought some new movies...didn't have time to watch any of them yet though :)
I have been wanting to watch Hairspray since it was out in theaters..any reviews? :) I am frustrated though, because it isn't compatible with our DVD player! Weird. Anyway, I will have to watch that one on our computer.

And I picked up Waitress, I have heard some really good things about it! I'm tempted to stay up and watch it..but it's almost 11:30 so that's probably not a great idea :)
If you're local you should go by Movie Gallery, they're having a great sale right now on pre-played DVDs! That's my favorite way to buy them :)

And I also got Memoirs of a Geisha, it is such a beautiful and sad movie full of beautiful colors and emotion! It's not for everyone, but it will definitely make you think and appreciate "normal" life more. Give it a try! :) I bought it for $4 at a local restaurant/movie renter. Love bargains like that :)

I also did some scrapbooking...*9* pages worth! :) It felt good to do that, it had been awhile! I will share those soon, need to get them uploaded.

I didn't get nearly enough cleaning done (of course!) but I did mop my kitchen floor. A Pepsi can exploded all over it and the fridge, nothing like that to force you to pull out the mop and sponges :)

Oh, and I had no idea, but I guess I look like Catherine Zeta-Jones! I tried this celebrity morph, fun! :)
%1


P.S. You may remember me saying awhile back that one of my friends was going to be proposing to his girlfriend soon...well I can write about it now! :) One of my best friends Aaron proposed to his girlfriend Traci, we are so excited for them! :) We had a feeling they were going to get married the first time we met them, just a few weeks after they started dating. :) I'm really happy that he found someone that is such a good fit for him, she seems like a really sweet girl and he deserves the best! :)

Charin

7 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Lovin' this post girl! Love Memoirs of a Geisha (Have you read the book?) and The Waitress. I haven't seen Hairspray yet. Will get to it someday! :)

Can't wait to see the new pages!!!

Erika said...

Sounds like some great deals on movies. I haven't seen any of the three, yet. Let us know how you like the ones you've yet to watch.

Also, love how your face became Catherine Zeta-Jones! That was really neat to watch! :)

Crystal said...

That is soooooo sweet about Aaron and Traci!! I know her mom and I'm sure she is very excited!

Charin Adams said...

I did read the book, Anne-Camille! :) I bought it last Summer after I watched the movie for the first time. If I had my way, I would always be right in the middle of a really good book :)

Anonymous said...

Love the morph look! How fun! HAIRSPRAY was great, well I loved it anyway. I have never seen Geisha. Thanks for the tips about the movies, I always forget about the Movie Gallery!

Anonymous said...

Memoirs of a Geshia is one of my very very very favorite movies. I could watch it over and over. It just amazes me!

Anonymous said...

Omgosh you do kinda look like her!!
I will have to go check out those movie deals for sure,nothing better than a good movie.
take care