Thursday, January 03, 2008

So excited!! :)

Look what came yesterday!! Eeek! :) SO excited for Katie's Hello Kitty party Saturday. It really fits her personality, and I *love* the colors! :) I just can't believe that my baby girl is going to be one tomorrow! *Sniff*
It's definitely been making me tear up a little lately, I know that every stage is going to be fun but it's going too fast!
I'm going to hold on to my 11 month old baby for as much as I can today :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Katie!! The Hello Kitty stuff is adorable! Hope you are feeling better too!

Anonymous said...

ahhh so cute!! Wow I cant belive she is 1 already either,they grow up to fast dont they!?!?!
Hope she has a winderful first Birthday!!

Jody said...

Hooray for Hello Kitty Party goods!! Happy birthday to your sweet baby girl.
ONE year. Where does that time go?
Enjoy this next year too.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty is sooooooo cute, I wish they made a hello doggy! With boy colors too!