Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She had two parties because she's kind of a big deal :)











I just finished editing the rest of Katie's birthday pictures and wanted to share! :)

She has been playing a lot with her cute first dollhouse, I was so glad to find it! I didn't know that they made them for such little hands :) Kevin has been laughing at me playing with her, I have to admit that I kind of like posing the dolls :)

So at the second party she really dug into her birthday cake! :) She managed to stay really clean though, just got it on her hands and face. I had visions of it being in her hair, her belly button, feet...you get the idea :) So that was a pleasant surprise. :)

Well, I am about to go to bed. I am back to work tomorrow through Saturday and I have been *so* tired lately so I want to rest up! :) Not sure why I have been, but all I've felt like doing this week is sleeping. You can see more pictures here!

Be back soon! :)
Charin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos!! I bet she had the best 1st B-day!!!!!

Kevin said...

You two were so cute with your dolls. :)

Erika said...

Oh my daughter has the same doll house! She loves it; we finished buying all the extra furniture this Christmas. :) I am glad you and Katie are both enjoying it. I like playing with it, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this little girl! She is a precious doll....and of course she is a big deal! Love the pictures Charin.....great job!
See you soon!

Brandi

Leah said...

ummm tired all the time lately? You sure you don't need to go pee on stick? hehe kidding! Hope you get some energy back!!