Makes me happy when I see pictures of mine being chosen for the "explore" award on Flickr! :)So much inspiration out there, I love being a small part of it! :)
Have *you* joined Flickr yet? :) Do it, you'll love it! Literally thousands of pictures are uploaded every minute, lots of eye candy to look through.
And if you join you need to be sure to join the *love elsie* group, so much fun! :)






6 comments:
I know, I "left" flickr a few months ago, trying to spend less time on the 'net, and I totally could not stay away!!! lol, i LOVE Flickr!
I've been trying to get on there all night and they are having are down for maintenance. I need my Flickr lol!
I LOVE flickr,too bad i dont have so much time to just browse.There is so much inspration over there,really amazing!Congrats girly
Congrats Girl!!!!!!!!
Flickr is the best. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)
Wow, congrats on the award! Your photos are "eye candy"! I will have to check it out!
Post a Comment