














My little Katie Shae turns one today! Being a Mama has been the best journey, I have never had a year so filled with happy moments and sweet memories. I have loved every second of snuggling her, playing with her, changing diapers and cleaning her, reading books to her and singing to her. I have loved teaching her new things, her teaching me new things :) and I love how much she has blessed my life and the lives of everyone around her.
I prayed a lot before she was born...I prayed that she would be a blessing to everyone and that she would be happy and healthy. God has definitely answered those prayers :)
I have been pretty emotional about this day, it is so very hard to believe that she is already a year old and that my baby is growing up. I can't wait to see all of the new firsts that are going to happen, and at the same time I just want time to slow down a little bit!
I am so thankful for this precious gift of a baby, I love her so very much and I don't ever want to forget how much of a joy she is and how beautiful she has made my life. :)
Happy Birthday, Katie Shae! :)
Happy Birthday, Katie Shae! :)






11 comments:
Oh Girl,that is one of the sweetest things I have ever read.The photos are the cutest too.Katie has blessed you and your family and Katie is blessed to have such a wonderful Mother and Farther.
Happy Birthday Katie!!!
How precious. What beautiful words! She is a very lucky girl to have a mama like you. Time DOES fly, doesn't it?
she is so beautiful!
happy 1st birthday, katie!
Happy Birthday Katie! God definitely answered your prayers because she is one special little girl with big personality! Don't worry so much about time girl....focus on each day! She will always be your baby girl...even when she is an adult!
Brandi
Happy Birthday to your little one! She is really blessed to have a mommy that loves her so, so much! Sweet post!
AWE!Happy bday to your Katie :) Hope she has a wonderful day!(And u 2!)xxx
Hey you cool named girl!! ;)
Nice blog! I had to visit!!
Awww!!! What a sweetheart!! Happy birthday to her!!
Happy birthday Katie! Those photos are gorgeous!
Also, I tagged you on my blog tonight...check it out! :)
Wow..:) I don't know you, but I got pretty emotional when I read the beautiful happy birthday greeting which you wrote to your daughter at the end of the page. It is pretty touching...I hope she continues to bring you joy. All the best. - C <3
Okay that made my cry! She is a blessing but you are also a blessing to her, you and Kevin both! So glad you have enjoyed the first year and not been "stressed out" over Mothering as so many new mothers are!
Post a Comment