


I have been going through some serious scrapbooking withdrawals lately people! I haven't ordered pictures for awhile, and nothing beats a fresh stack of pictures to inspire me to scrap :)I go through seasons where I am really inspired to scrap older pictures that I hadn't gotten to yet, but this week I just needed some new ones. I just placed an order at scrapbookpictures.com for about 50 prints...hurry up, mail! ha ha
I wanted to share a few of the pictures here that I hadn't posted before. :) I love the last one, Katie was playing in her room and when I walked in she was sitting there reading to herself. :) She is such a cutie!
So, has anyone been watching American Idol yet?? :) I am *so* hooked on that show, I love it.
I'm glad it's back on!
:) Charin
I'm glad it's back on!
:) Charin






3 comments:
Cute pics! She's so adorable!
I am so happy American Idol is back! :) Love that show!
She is cute, isn't she? I'm glad I married a scrapbooker, it's much better than a photo album to remember things by.
ohhhhh I feel ya on the pics, I need to get some new ones ordered so bad!
Post a Comment