Monday, January 21, 2008

One page! :)

We got some of Katie's one year pictures back from Wal*Mart so I had a new picture to scrap!! Thank goodness! ha ha
It was driving me nuts, I seriously can't wait for my order of pictures to get in.
So just wanted to share that...we ordered a CD of all of the images from her one year session, but they didn't fill out the copyright release! I have been calling them about it for two weeks, I'm really hoping they get that fixed soon. I may have to just ask for our money back if they don't, and I don't like confrontation. :(

Well, I have a little girl yelling at me so I better get off the computer :)
Charin

7 comments:

Fauve Design said...

Beautiful layout,i totally love her dress!

Erika said...

I really love the look of your page! Looks great! One year pics are so much fun!!!

Leah said...

Awwww! So adorable!! Glad you got to scrap some!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

What an adorable page for an adorable little one-year-old!

Hope all is well with you!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I love seeing a lay out with posed pics!! It is inspiring me to give those pics I usually just frame and give away another look. Thanks for sharing!

Kevin said...

Really good page. :) You had a beautiful little girl to work with, if I do say so myself. :)

Laura T. said...

I can not believe how much she has grown. Time does fly by all to fast. I sometimes cry just because Will is 2 months already. I cant even imagine 1 year.