Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random...

Hey there :)
I have a few minutes and thought I would post! :)
I am so ready for this work week to be over...two more days to go for me! :)
I have *still* been super tired, last night I went to bed a little after 9! *gasp* (My normal is around 11:30 or midnight!) so that helped a little.

Hmm...what else? I went into one of my favorite stores around here today and saw two adorable purses, one would be perfect for a diaper bag, and I didn't buy either of them! That is pretty huge for me, I'm really bad about impulse shopping. But I am so tempted to go back and get them before they're gone! ha ha

I have been cleaning my scrap desk tonight, first chance I have gotten to in awhile. I can see some surface space, and I love that! :) Maybe soon I'll get a chance to scrap, I need to place a gigantic picture order through ScrapbookPictures.com. I have literally hundreds that I want printed, that may have to wait awhile though :)

If the weather holds up this weekend I should have some pictures to show you all from an engagement session that I've been asked to do! :) I love doing couples pictures, so much fun :) Hopefully it won't be too cold...we'll see :)

And speaking of engaged couples, one of my best friends should be soon! I don't want to type a name...just in case he hasn't asked her yet. But he told me he picked out the ring! :) Love is in the air :)

Happy Friday everyone! :)
Charin

3 comments:

Brandi Bee said...

I got a traffic feed from you blog. And weirdly enough it puts me living in Trout, La. WEIRD. On the map it says that Trout is above alexandria. So if you ever have a trout la show up just know that its me. Lol

Unknown said...

i have been going to bed really early too, i think its the weather :)
i hope you get more pics soon! cant wait to see all the layouts you make with them!
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

hey !! Cant wait to see those photos!!!